You are not here to be GOOD,
You are here to be BETTER...
Reclaiming hope purpose and fulfillment
in a world gone crazy.
When I was 30 years old, I realized that there was more to life than the all-consuming pursuit of acquiring “things”. Often it takes a “wake-up” call for most of us to make serious changes in our lives. We typically go through life refusing to see, self-medicating or keeping so busy that we can’t think or feel. My “wake-up” call was the early death of my beloved father and becoming a divorced single mom.
I was married for 13 years and felt like I was going nowhere personally, professionally, spiritually and emotionally. I felt adrift in my marriage, and I didn’t have a profession I loved to fall back on to fill the void.
I wasn’t one of those people who always knew what they wanted to be. I had no idea what my purpose in life was. I had an inkling that I liked working with and teaching people so I got my first degree in sociology. I tried to fill up the yawning, empty hole in my life with so many different things. I got my second degree in teaching and continued on to pursue extensive graduate work at Florida Atlantic University’s Department of Educational Leadership and Research Methodology.
I kept myself so busy, “unconscious”, so that I didn’t have to think about how miserable my life was. It got to a point where running away and avoiding reality was no longer an option. I could no longer numb my pain. Looking back, I’m tremendously grateful to a friend who suggested that I go to a transformational workshop where I ended up meeting a group of like-minded people, on a quest to better their lives. That was a pivotal moment in my life that defined the course that the next 25 years of my life would take.
Are You Ready to Grow to Your Next Level of Innovation?
Many people don’t have a clue as to what their life’s purpose is, nor what their next steps should be to attain it. This appears to be a universal and demoralizing problem.
In her book, YOU AREN’T HERE TO BE GOOD, YOU ARE HERE TO BE BETTER, author, leadership educator, life coach & spiritual mentor, Anne Shoshana Deakter explains that you are here to enjoy an incredible journey of awe-inspiring transformation and fulfillment, to earn it on your own and be the creator of your own life. You are destined to be full of joy and bliss. Endless pain and suffering with no resolution was never supposed to play any part in your destiny.
Yes, life contains a series of never-ending challenges—some easier, and some harder than others. The good news is that there are tools within this book that you can use during difficult times to help shorten the challenge process and infuse it with mercy.
Life would be so much easier if we were living in a loving, caring, and sharing world—but we are not. In this book, Anne Shoshana Deakter shares the steps you can take to reclaim hope, purpose, and fulfillment in a world gone crazy, so that you too, can go from good to better.
- Overcoming challenges
- Family issues - Soulmates / New relationship coaching / Divorce / Under achieving children / raising responsible, creative children
- Self-empowerment / Breaking the victim cycle
- Identifying “Tikune” - what you need to correct in this lifetime
- Words have power - identifying and transforming patterns of negative self-talk
- Private Spirituality Coaching - bridging to the “soul dimension” - the home of fulfillment in all areas of life
- Leadership coaching
- Business coaching: creating unified & dignified corporate communities within your organization, with suppliers and contractors
- Basic concepts in Spiritual Judaism and Kabbalah
Suggested Lecture Topics
(customized topics available upon request)
- Success and Happiness
- Love and Relationships
- Woman as CEO of her Own Life
- Parenting for All Generations
- What is my Purpose, Why am I here?
- The Bigger the Challenge, The Greater the Fulfillment
- Universal Truths, Ethics and Values for an Empowered Life,
One day seminar